Our Membership Covenant
The church is not just a site for spiritual consumption. If the church is to function as a Biblical body it requires more than sitting in a pew and having our “needs” met. It requires participation, engagement, support and much more. However, we ask nothing more of our members than the Bible asks of all Christ followers.
I WILL CONNECT WITH GOD
- by accepting His offer of salvation in Christ;
- by regularly participating in corporate worship;
- by developing a deeping intimacy with God in personal prayer and Bible reading.
I WILL GROW WITH OTHERS
- by building meaningful relationships within the Church family;
- by connecting with a small number of believers in a group for spiritual and moral instruction and accountability;
- by demonstrating acceptance, love and grace to others.
I WILL SERVE THE MINISTRY OF MY CHURCH
- by developing a servant’s heart;
- by discovering my gifts and abilities;
- by engaging in an area of ministry that fits my God-given design.
I WILL REACH THE UNCONNECTED
- by praying for the church’s growth;
- by finding ways to show God’s love and grace to the lost and inviting them to church;
- by warmly welcoming those who visit.