Listen to previous messages and complete message series here. Messages notes and discussion/reflection questions are included.
Apr 23, 2017
Come As You Are
Series: No Perfect People Allowed
Grace is the centerline of Christianity. When we don't embrace grace it causes us to continue to be trapped in a cycle of sin-death. But God embraced us with grace, and called us to be channels of His grace through acceptance of others.
- Apr 23, 2017Come As You AreApr 23, 2017Come As You AreSeries: No Perfect People AllowedGrace is the centerline of Christianity. When we don't embrace grace it causes us to continue to be trapped in a cycle of sin-death. But God embraced us with grace, and called us to be channels of His grace through acceptance of others.
- Apr 16, 2017Resurrection Hope
- Apr 9, 2017King: To Whom Your Allegiance Belongs
- Mar 26, 2017Presence
- Mar 19, 2017Deceit
- Mar 12, 2017Chosen
- Mar 5, 2017Sacrifice
- Feb 26, 2017CovenantFeb 26, 2017CovenantEvery covenant includes a rite of admission. For Abraham that right was the act of circumcision for all the men who were part of his household. In circumcision they showed they agreed to be counted among God's covenant people. For Christians, we enter into that covenant relationship through the action of baptism.
- Feb 19, 2017Priest KingFeb 19, 2017Priest KingYou would think that Melchizedek is an insignificant character in Scripture. He appears in the life of Abram and is gone after four verses. But this fleeting character is unfolded for us in Psalm 110 and Hebrews 6 and 7 as a compelling type for the Messiah, both king and priest. In this type he presents two convincing truths: God can be trusted, and our salvation is sure.
- Feb 12, 2017Conquest
- Feb 5, 2017DiversityFeb 5, 2017DiversityGod introduced diversity to unify humanity in fulfilling its mission. However, humanity tends to interpret diversity as disunity. God reversed this flow through the blood of Christ, and the presence of the Holy Spirit. Through Christ we can experience unity in the midst of our diversity.
- Jan 29, 2017Deliverance: Noah, Jesus, and the New Creation